Your webcam and microphone need to be enabled for the conference call to work. This error indicates that either you have refused permission (unintentionally) or the defualt permissions are set to deny within your browser. Please follow the steps below to allow Camera and Microphone access
1. Open Chrome and select the Chrome menu, represented by three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings
3. Scroll down and select Advanced
4. Under the Privacy and security section, select Site settings.
5. Select either Camera or Microphone to access either setting.
6. Change to "Ask before Accessing" so you can provide permission as required.
If you haven't given explicit allow or block access, select the lock icon next to the URL at the top of Chrome, and select Site settings. Choose Microphone or Camera, and then block or allow it.
1. Click the menu button (3 horizontal lines) and select Options.
2. Click Privacy & Security from the left menu.
3. Scroll down to the Permissions section.
4. Click the Settings… button for the Camera option.
5. Enter the website URL in the Search field for the site that you want to access your camera and press the Enter key.
6. The website displays in the list below. You can remove it at any time by selecting it from the list and clicking the Remove Website.
7. Select the Block new requests asking to access your camera checkbox if you do not want to give any other sites access to your camera.
8. Click the Save Changes button.
Using Firefox’s address bar to clear camera or microphone permissions for a site
Click the Grey Padlock icon that displays in the address bar on the left. Any relevant permission statuses for the current site are displayed in the Permissions section of the Site Information drop-down panel.Click the X next to Allowed , Allowed Temporarily, Blocked or Blocked Temporarily to clear the status so that Firefox will ask again for permission when you next visit the site.
SAFARI IOS 13+
1. Go to Settings on your device
2. Scroll down and open Safari tab
3. Ensure Camera & Microphone are set to Allow
4. Make sure Request Desktop Site option is turned off
1. Open Windows Security
2. Click on the App & browser control item.
3. Under the Isolated browsing section, click on the Change Application Guard settings link.
4. Under Camera and microphone , enable or disable the toggle switch option according to what you want. By default, access to your camera and microphone is turned off
5. If prompted by UAC , click on Yes to confirm the operation.